Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bath & Body Works - Free Travel Size Body Lotion w/ Any Purchase

Become a Fan on Facebook of Bath & Body Works!

Link to their Facebook Page: HERE

On Friday they posted a link to a printable coupon for:
Free Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion with ANY Purchase!

You can try this link to get the coupon: HERE
Or just go directly to their facebook page.

Now here is what makes this deal sweet!
Deep Aqua Body Lotion, 2 oz - on sale for $1

So, for $1.06 oop (incls tax) I purchases:
  1. Deep Aqua Body Lotion, 2 oz 
  2. Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion, 3 oz (Freebie!)
HURRY the coupon ends TOMORROW, April 25!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers