Sunday, September 19, 2010

CVS Deals for this week!

XTRA Laundry Detergent, 45 fl. oz.

Sale Price: $1.99 (with CVS Card)

Grabbed four Xtra's
$7.96 - Sale Price for four Xtra Laundry Detergents'
- $4.00 - I used four $1 Off Two Xtra Detergents Coupons - Blinkie Coupon
- $2.00 Off Two Xtra Detergents - CVS Coupon received when I scanned my CVS Card in store

Final Cost: $1.96 for FOUR Xtra Laundry Detergents!

---------------------------------------------------

Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner Spray

Sale Price: $1.99 (with CVS Card)

Grabbed five Soft Scrubs
$9.95 - Sale Price for five Soft Scrub Cleaner Sprays
- $7.50 - I used five $1.50 Off One Soft Scrub Clean Spray Coupon

Final Cost: $2.45 for FIVE Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleaner Sprays!

---------------------------------------------------

Air Wick Scented Oil Refills - Single Packs

Clearance Price: $1.00

Grabbed four Air Wick Refills
$4.00 - Clearance Price for four Air Wick Scented Oil Refills
- $2.00 - I used two $1 off Two Single Refills

Final Cost: $2.00 for FOUR Air Wick Scented Oil Refills

---------------------------------------------------

Air Wick i-Motion Scented Oil Starter Kit - (comes w/sensor and 1 refill)

Clearance Price: $4.00

Grabbed one Air Wick i-Motion
$4.00 - Clearance Price for one Air Wick i-Motion Scented Oil Starter Kit
- $4.00 - I used one $4 off one Air Wick i-Motion Starter Kit

Final Cost: FREE! for one Air Wick i-Motion Scented Oil Starter Kit

---------------------------------------------------

Febreeze Home Collection Flameless Luminary Starter Kit - (comes w/ one Lamp Base & two Scented Shades)

Clearance Price: $5.00

Grabbed one Febreeze Flameless Starter Kit
$5.00 - Clearance Price for one Febreeze Flameless Starter Kit
- $4.00 - I used one $4 off one Febreeze Flameless Starter Kit

Final Cost: $1.00 for one Febreeze Flameless Starter Kit

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers