Sunday, January 31, 2010

CVS Pharmacy: Ragu Pasta Sauce - Six Jars for $7 & $3 Extra Care Bucks!

CVS Pharmacy

Ragu Pasta Sauce (26 oz. jars) are on sale for Three for $5
Spend $10 on Ragu Pasta Sauce, you will receive $3 Extra Care Bucks for your next purchase

Today's Coupon Inserts - Save $1 on Two Ragu Pasta Sauce

Here's the breakdown:

$10 - Purchase Six Jars of Ragu Pasta Sauce (at Three for $5)
($3.00) - Mfg Coupon, Save $1 on Two Ragu Pasta Sauce (Scrounge up 3 of these coupons)
----------------------------------------------------------------
$7 Cost for Six Jars of Ragu Pasta Sauce
AND
$3 Extra Care Bucks to spend towards your next CVS Purchase



************************************************

CVS Also has the following sale:

$4.49 - Febreeze Fabric Refresher, 27 oz.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Febreeze Fabric Refresher Coupon - this was in the January 17 Proctor & Gamble Coupon Insert
You Pay: $4.49 for Two Bottles of Febreeze Fabric Refresher

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a way to stack up savings, now thats what I call a good eye!

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers