Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hy-Vee Drugstore Deal for the Super Bowl! Snacks & Slow Cooker for $10.89!

Here's a GREAT deal for the upcoming Super Bowl game! Mix the Velveeta Cheese with the Rotel for some AWESOME dip for your chips! 

Hy-Vee Drugstore, Cedar Rapids & Marion, Iowa locations

Grab the insert for Hy-Vee Drugstore that is in today's Sunday Newspaper (January 31, 2010).
On the front page, is more info about this deal, and the $6 Off w/purchases coupon. (This may also be available in the store)

$9.99 - Kitchen Selectives Stainless Steel 1 1/2 Quart Slow Cooker
$4.49 - Velveeta Cheese Block, 2 lb.
$1.25 - Hy-Vee Tortilla Chips, 10 - 13.6 oz, on sale for 4 for $5
$0.88 - Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, 10 oz.
$0.88 - Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, 10 oz.
------------------------------------------------------------------
($0.30) - Manufacturer Coupon, Save $0.30 on One Rotel Diced Tomatoes (Today's Coupon Inserts)
($0.30) - Manufacturer Coupon, Save $0.30 on One Rotel Diced Tomatoes (If you can scrounge up 2 of these)
 ($6.00) - Hy-Vee Drugstore Coupon (Combined purchase coupon, must buy all of the above)
------------------------------------------------------------------
$10.89 - Final cost! And you get a 1 1/2 qt. Slow Cooker and snacks for the Super Bowl game next Sunday!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers