Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sears Friends & Family Event - Saturday, January 30, 2010

Are you looking to purchase a new television for the Super Bowl? Do you need some new appliances? If so, make sure you take part in this sale!

Saturday, January 30, 2010
Sears Friends & Family Event (In-Store & Online)

Print out your savings pass: HERE


Extra 20% Off:
  • Fine Jewelry
  • Home Fashions: Any One Regular/Sale/Clearance Priced Item
  • Luggage
  • Watches
Extra 15% Off:
  • Accessories for Her
  • Clothing
  • Shoes
Extra 10% Off:
  • Appliances
  • Camera's
  • Camcorder's
  • Fitness & Sporting Goods
  • GPS
  • Mattresses
  • Tools
  • Tv's 46" and Larger
Extra 5% Off:
  • Power Lawn & Garden
  • Tires

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers