Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do you have a child with ADHD?

Do you have a child with ADHD? Is it newly diagnosed? Or do you run across family and friends that do not seem to fully understand ADHD?

Then check out this book: All Dogs Have ADHD, written by Kathy Hoopman!

It's a fantastic book, using simple and widely understandable brief language, that helps the reader to get a better grasp/understanding of what ADHD is like.
It combines that knowledge with FUNNY and ADORABLE pictures of dogs and puppies! I mean come on, who wouldn't love this book? I know I love it!

All Dogs Have ADHD, written by Kathy Hoopman is currently $10.17 at Amazon, it is out of stock, BUT you can go ahead and place your order now, and they'll charge you when it comes in to stock and they ship it to you.

As a mother who has several children diagnosed with ADHD, I personally highly recommend this book! Trust me, you will NOT regret your purchase!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers