Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Transformers 2 Mini Vehicle Multipack #2 (Six-Pack of Figures/Vehicles) $6.89 @ Amazon

This would be GREAT for Stocking Stuffers! Or even some awesome party favors!

Transformers 2 Movie Mini Vehicle Multipack #2

Now $6.89 Was $24.99 (the price on the photo below is not accurately reflecting this low price!)
- Make sure you choose Amazon as the seller!
- Hurry! This price won't last long!

Six-pack includes:
- MEGATRON
- BUMBLEBEE
- BARRICADE
- AUTOBOT RATCHET
- SIDESWIPE
- SIDEWAYS figures.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers