Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Monkey Business Sports Top Spin Table Tennis - $15.62 (53% OFF!) @ Amazon

This game, Monkey Business Sports Top Spin Table Tennis, looks like a TON of portable fun! Take it with you on camping trips, break it out at family get together's, keep the kids' busy on those rainy days - no matter what, this game looks like a blast for the price!

Only $15.62, which is 53% Off the regular price right now!

* Table-top tennis action anywhere
* High action tennis, now on any table
* Soft foam is table/furniture safe
* Travel/storage bag included
* Set includes 4 net segments, 2 net stands, 3 net connectors, 2 balls, 2 paddles and 1 mesh bag for storage or travel.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers