Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Make toilet cleaning a breeze!

Who likes to clean toilets? Not me!!! Let me tell you about a product I tried from BzzAgent that makes cleaning toilets a breeze!

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel

This picture is what is included in the box of Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel. The wand was very easy to snap together. The gel discs are already inside the wand's clear part, so there is no need for you to touch it!


The next step is to remove the snap-on lid off the wand and then press the wand inside your toilet up by the rim. (see my lovely demonstration)


Remove wand from the toilet and you are done!!!
The gel disc stays put by itself. When the toilet is flushed the water will run over the disc and keep it clean and smelling fresh!


Some side notes of Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel:

The first day of use the smell is a bit powerful for those that are sensitive to smells - as for my family, we loved the strength of the smell.

I would be a little concerned if you have toddlers that like to investigate things - as they may see the gel disc in the toilet and what to know what it is and touch it - I don't think that would be a good idea, but definitely might happen. With that said, I don't know that I would recommend it for families with toddlers. But for all other households, I highly recommend Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel!!

I am a BzzAgent member, which is a Word-of-Mouth Program, and I received this product in a SC Johnson Smart Easy Spring Cleaning Kit.

BzzAgent Badge

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers