Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bissell Vacuum & Bissell Hard-Floor Cleaner at GREAT Prices!

This Bissell 3545-2 PowerGlide Platinum Upright Vacuum in Wine Red is NOW $79.99 & Free Shipping. (Was $99.99)

Make the deal even sweeter! Get $10 BACK after Mail-In Rebate from Bissell!
Link to Bissell's site: HERE
Link to PDF of the Rebate form: HERE

- Do note: they want the printed confirmation email for online purchases also!

You Pay $69.99 After Rebate! And remember, NO TAX from Amazon! : )


****************************************************************

Here is another Bissell product that qualifies for the rebate:
  
Bissell 1867-7 Steam Mop Hard-Floor Cleaner in Tea Green - Now $78.88 & Free Shipping (Was $99.99) 
- You MUST add it to your cart to see that low price.

You pay $68.88 after the rebate, see above for info/links.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers