Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old Navy Printable Coupons - $5 off $25, $10 off $50, or 15% Off Your Order

See my previous post about $5 Graphic T-shirts & $12 Kids' Jeans at Old Navy: HERE

Go to: www.OldNavyWeekly.com

Click on the Red/White striped polo shirt
Click on the Jeans below that shirt
It will bring those up as an outfit, click on the out fit once.
Then click on the round photo where it says 'You are an Eva'

All of this will get you a $5 off of $25 Purchase Printable Coupon for Old Navy!

---------------------------------------------

Now, if you are not planning on spending that much, there is also a 15% Off Printable Coupon on Old Navy Weekly's website.

Click on the Blue Striped Tank Top
Click on the jeans below it
It will automatically pull up a 10% off coupon - you DON'T want that one
So close it out by clicking on the 'X'
Click on the photo where it says 'You are an Amy'
It will bring up a 15% Off Printable Coupon!!! : )

---------------------------------------------

Now if you would like a $10 off of $50 Printable Coupon

Click on the Yellow T-shirt
Click on the Jeans below it
It will bring up a $10 Off $50 Printable Coupon, again, on Old Navy Weekly's website

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers