Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Monday, February 8, 2010

Discounted Kid's Meals on Wednesdays at Applebee's in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
  • 303 Collins Road NE in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
  • 2645 Edgewood Road SW in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Kid's Day is every Wednesday! (All Day & Night!)

Kid's eat for $0.99 with the purchase of Adult Entree. (No limit on number of kids per adult)
Kid's drinks are Free!

5:30 to 7:30 PM on these Wednesday's:
- Clown with balloons and face painting!

Kid's Meal choices:
  • Chicken Fingers
  • Mini Cheeseburger
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  • Macaroni & Cheese
- these come with your choice of: broccoli, celery w/ranch dressing, applesauce, or french fries!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers