Saturday, April 24, 2010

$10 Off Any Purchase @ Aeropostale Stores - this weekend only!

Aeropostale
Printable Coupon: $10 off Any Purchase

I found out about this coupon over at A Full Cup.
Link to thread (link to coupon in first post): HERE

There are some great deals to be had!

They have baseball caps for $12.99. Aeropostale Purses for $12.99.
A TON of shirts 50% Off! Boys Swim Trunks 50% Off. Girls Swimsuits 2 for $30!

There are restrictions, read the coupon fine print. So far, we've gotten this to work 3 times.

Our haul so far:
  • 2 Baseball Caps - $3 and change for each one
  • 1 Purse - $3 and change

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers