Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today's Kmart Double Coupon Adventure!

See my previous post about Kmart Doubling Coupons: Kmart is Doubling Coupons!

 Today's adventure I went to the East Side Kmart in Cedar Rapids, on Blairsferry Road.

Here's my finds:

Downy Simply Pleasures Fabric Sheets, Lavender Serenity, 70 sheets
Clearance $2.50 (Reg $5.19)
$1 Off Q (Doubled to $2)
$0.50 OOP (Actually I bought 2 of them, used 2 coupons so $1.00 oop)

Febreeze Air Effects Room Spray 
Sale $2.50
$1 Off Q (Doubled to $2)
$0.50 OOP!

Crest Pro-Health Rinse (Alcohol Free), 50.7 fl oz
Clearance $5.76 (Reg $7.99)
$2 Off Q (Doubled to $4)
$1.76 OOP!

Suave Kids' Body Wash
Sale $2
$0.50 Off Q (Doubled to $1)
$1 OOP

Next to the Downy Fabric Sheets on clearance, there are some left, were Bounce Fabric Sheets, I *think* they are 80 count, for $3.50 Clearance Price.

Two other items I found on clearance at this store, but did not use a coupon for as I'd maxed my 5, were:

Hershey's Kisses, Milk Chocolate
Clearance $0.83

Fruit Roll-Ups, 8 count
Clearance $1.39

It was a fun trip. Can't wait until tomorrow!

Today's trip also generatedd the following Catalina Coupons:
Save $0.75 on 2 Suave Products (won't double as it's a Kmart coupon, BUT you should be able to combine this a Suave Mfg Coupon.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers