Tuesday, April 13, 2010

5 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal for $3.90 OOP at Fareway

Here's how I got 5 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal for $3.90 OOP at Fareway!

Select Kellogg's Cereals are on sale, per the ad, for 2 for $5 - BUT!

- They rang up $1.98, instead!


I purchased the following
  • $1.98 Each - 1 Box of Kellogg's Corn Pop's
  • $1.98 Each - 2 Boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
  • $1.98 Each - 2 Boxes Kellogg's Fruit Loops
$9.90 - Total before coupons
(-$5.00) - $5 Off Purchase of 5 Kellogg's Cereals, Fareway Coupon, in the ad
(-$1.00) - $1 Printable Coupon when you purchase 3 select Kellogg's Cereal (found at: Redplum.com or AFullCup.com)
$3.90 - Final Cost for 5 BOXES of Kellogg's Cereal!!!

Store: Fareway - 4220 16th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers