Monday, April 12, 2010

Purchase $10 of Participating Brands - Get $25 Worth of Coupons!

Purchase $10 in participating brands, and mail in receipts & form, you'll get $25 worth of coupons back in return!

Printable Spring Offer form: HERE
Mail it in by: June 15, 2010
Allow 6 Weeks for $25 worth of coupons to arrive

Participating Brands:
  • Banquet
  • Chef Boyardee
  • Crunch n Munch
  • Egg Beaters
  • Fleischmann's
  • Hunts
  • Hunts Manwich
  • Kids' Cuisine
  • Pam
  • Parkay 
  • Peter Pan
  • Rotel
  • Snack Pack
  • Wesson

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers