Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1 Month Along.... Feedback is needed

Do not forget to check out yesterday's post about Kohl's clearance! Today is the last day for $0.99 shipping!

With that said, I've had this blog up and running for a little over 1 month now. : ) It's been a joyous ride, and I am still learning the ropes!

What I need from you, my readers: FEEDBACK! Give it to me, good/bad/all the in betweens!
  1. What do you like about this blog?
  2. What would you like to see more or less of?
  3. How's the color theme for you? Do you like it? hate it? it's okay?
  4. What else do you have for feedback?
To reply to this post, it takes just a few seconds to set up an account, and it's free to do so, hth

Thank you again to my readers and 'google followers'!
Please, feel free to share my blog with everyone know.
Patty

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers