Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bye Bye Baby Chou Chou - Now $13.55, Regularly $44.99

Bye Bye Baby Chou Chou

Now $13.55 Reg. $44.99 - THAT'S 70% OFF!!!
Free Shipping for Prime Members, or Free Super Saver Shipping on Orders of $25 or more!

This baby doll TALKS!

From Amazon's website:
It's time for Chou Chou to go bye bye, but before she goes she wants to say goodbye! When you wave her hand she says random farewell phrases, and if you place her hand to her mouth, she makes a kissing sound! Carrier can be folded up to look like a purse and seat.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers