Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CorningWare French White Anyware 3-Quart Oblong Portable Dish & Bag - $29.96 Was $48.99

CorningWare French White Anyware 3-Quart Oblong Portable Dish

 Now $29.96 Was $48.99
Free Super Saver Shipping or Free Prime Member Shipping

Includes:
  • 1-each 3-quart-oblong French White dish with clear plastic lid
  • 1-each hot n cold pack
  • 1-each ergonomic bag with comfort grip handles.
  • Ergonomic bag, comfort grip handle, and swing resistant straps allow for comfortable, spill-free food transport
  • Hot/cold gel pack maintains food temperature during transport
  • Durable stoneware material designed for use in oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer
  • Corningware material resists chipping and cracking
  • Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors, or stains


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers