Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HOT Hy-Vee Grocery Store Deal

Hy-Vee Grocery Store DEAL!

If you got today's local Penny Saver, skim through it and pull out the LARGE 2 paged Hy-Vee ad, not the regular Hy-Vee Grocery Ad.

On the back page, you will find the following coupons, which are good from March 25 to March 28 (each is limit 1 coupon per customer) *these are the items PRICES, not a price off of the item, so you COULD get all for $3 total!*:
  • $0.25 Lynden Farms Shoestring French Fries (20 oz)
  • $0.25 Giorgio Mushrooms (4 oz Can)
  • $0.25 Bakery Glazed Donuts ($0.25 each, can buy 6 Donuts)
  • $0.25 Hy-Vee Pasta (16 oz)
  • $0.25 Hy-Vee Plain or Iodized Salt (26 oz) 
  • $0.25 Hy-Vee Mandarin Oranges (11 oz Can)
  • $0.25 Hy-Vee Thin Sliced Meat (2 oz pkg) 
  • $0.25 Hy-Vee Homestyle/Buttermilk Biscuits (7.5 oz)
  • $0.25 for 1 Pound Fresh Banana's
  • $0.25 Midwest Country Fare Paper Towels (Single Roll) 
  • $0.25 Hy-Vee Aspirin (100 ct)
  • $0.25 Chinese Express Crab Rangoon ($0.25 each, can buy 4 Rangoons) 
 For those prices, holy cow, I'm going after everything but the meat, aspirin, and Rangoons.  I would NOT WAIT to use these coupons, as I'm sure they'll run out of the better items like the pasta, fries, and mushrooms.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers