Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Monday, March 29, 2010

Nintendo Ds: Zhu Zhu Pets: Special Edition w/ Baby Hamster - $19.99 & $10 Credit!

Nintendo DS Video Game
Zhu Zhu Pets: Special Edition with Baby Hamster

Now $19.99 Was $29.99
Free Shipping for Prime Members or Free Super Saver Shipping on $25 Orders


Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order for DS and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships.



  • Explore the Slide Park, Skate park, nursery, bathrooms and more. Drive around little cars, zip up ramps, spin down slides, run in the hamster wheels, and get into all sorts of crazy situations.
  • Includes the limited edition "Baxter" Zhu Zhu Pets baby Hamster (non-motorized) figure.
  • 9 different Zhu Zhus to play with, including Patches, Nugget, Winkie, Jilly, Scoodles, Pip Squeek, Mr. Squiggles, Chunk and Num Nums, plus 10 babies.
  • Play with multiple Zhu Zhu toys, including the Hamsterball, Car and Skateboard.
  • 30 unique levels filled with secret passages, food, coins, upgrades, and babies.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers