- Winner of the Julep Maven Nail Color Box
- Connect with Frugal Midwest
- Julep Maven Box Review & Giveaway
- Friday Chatter - Number Two
- My First Blog Award!
- Look What Fed Ex Just Delivered: Ecover!
- 5-Hour Energy Review
- Axe Anarchy For Her Review
- 5-hour ENERGY®
- Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish Review
- Friday Chatter
- Iowa's Tax Free Weekend is August 3 & 4
- 2011 (25)
- 2010 (155)
Friday, August 3, 2012
5:20 PM | Posted by Patty | | Edit Post
Today I got to try a new-to-me product, Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish powder.
What is it?
Bar Keepers Friend is an all-purpose cleanser that works on sinks, tile & grout, ceramic bathtubs, toilets, and much more.
How well does it work?
Earlier today I posted my Friday Chatter about cleaning and organizing my kitchen. Cleaning the kitchen sink was on the list to do. As you can see below, my kitchen sink was dirty and it also had developed a tiny spot of rust (near the bottom of the 'F' in Frugal Midwest in this first picture). I was slightly skeptical that it would remove the rust spot.
Five minutes later, and my kitchen sink is SPARKLING clean! Look real close, that tiny rust spot is GONE!
I also used Bar Keepers Friend on my claw-foot ceramic bathtub. It worked fantastic at removing the tub rings and cleaning the rust off the drain.
Oh my, I think I am in LOVE with Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish! No, I am! I plan on picking up more this weekend! I DO recommend it to my readers!
You can purchase Bar Keepers Friend at Wal-Mart and Hy-Vee; along with other retailers. If you head to their website you can also print a $0.55 coupon!
Labels: Product Reviews
- Midwest, Iowa, United States
- Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!