- Winner of the Julep Maven Nail Color Box
- Connect with Frugal Midwest
- Julep Maven Box Review & Giveaway
- Friday Chatter - Number Two
- My First Blog Award!
- Look What Fed Ex Just Delivered: Ecover!
- 5-Hour Energy Review
- Axe Anarchy For Her Review
- 5-hour ENERGY®
- Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish Review
- Friday Chatter
- Iowa's Tax Free Weekend is August 3 & 4
- 2011 (25)
- 2010 (155)
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
1:38 PM | Posted by Patty | | Edit Post
Check out what the Fed Ex man just delivered!
Ecover Pomegranate Dish Washing Liquid, Ecover Bathroom Cleaner, and a nicely designed Ecover re-usable bag! These are natural, plant-based cleaning products that I am excited to test out and report my findings to you all! I'm totally pumped up to use these.
Keep your eyes on the blog for my review!
If you want to find out about Ecover, or purchase it, before you read my review, you can:
Read Ecover's Website
Shop Ecover Online
Find Ecover Locally
Follow Ecover on Twitter
"Like" Ecover on Facebook
Disclosure: I was sent these Ecover products to review and share my findings with my readers; there was no monetary compensation for the review. Pictures in this post are mine.
Labels: Product Reviews
- Midwest, Iowa, United States
- Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!