Thursday, August 2, 2012

Iowa's Tax Free Weekend is August 3 & 4



Iowa's Tax Free Weekend - August 3 & 4, 2012

Clothing & Footwear under $100 are tax exempt
This is a PERFECT time to go Back-to-School shopping!

Link for detailed information: HERE (website)
Link to detailed pdf flyer: HERE

Some examples of tax exempt items:

  • Athletic Socks 
  • Jeans
  • Jackets
  • Shirts
  • Shoes *
  • Work Clothes & Uniforms

* Famous Footwear has an awesome deal that coincides with this Tax Free Weekend!
They have Buy One Get One Half Off & 20% Off Coupon for Rewards Members!

It is FREE to join Famous Footwear Rewards! Link to the coupon and to join their Rewards program can be found at www.FamousFootwear.com


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers