Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Friday, July 27, 2012

Birdseye Steamfresh Review

Last night, my family had the opportunity to try Birdseye Steamfresh Chef's Favorite Lightly Sauced Broccoli with Cheese Sauce.

Birdseye Steamfresh Chef's Favorite's are EASY and quick to prepare!
1. Pull the bag out of the freezer.
2. Place the bag face down on a microwave safe plate.
3. Into the microwave oven it goes, times needed are on the back of the bag. Our microwave is small, so the bag took 5 1/2 minutes to cook.
4. Remove it from the microwave and let it stand a couple minutes. Then tear it open at the tear-spot already on the bag.
5. You can serve it from the bag on to plates or pour it into a serving bowl





Some key points about Birdseye Steamfresh Chef's Favorite Lightly Sauced Broccoli with Cheese Sauce:
~ It's a good source of Calcium and Antioxidants
~ All natural
~ No preservatives

While the Birdseye Steamfresh Chef's Favorite is cooking, you can finish the preparation of the rest of the meal.

Here is how I dished up these scrumptious, nutritious vegetables:



I LOVED the broccoli! My kids LOVED the broccoli! I do recommend Birdseye Steamfresh Vegetables to all my readers! It would be good as a side dish or even on top of a potato or some pasta.

One recommendation: purchase TWO bags! We ran out with just one bag for a family of four, and the kids wanted seconds! You can find Birdseye Steamfresh in your local grocery store's freezer section.



4 comments:

Patty said...

lol Sparkle Core! My younger two actually like vegetables! The youngest is versatile and likes about every single vegetable.

What I've learned is to introduce all vegetables & fruits to kids when they are very young, even if you don't like them.

Give the child the opportunity to decide what their taste buds like or dislike on their own. This will increase the likelihood that they like a wide variety of vegetables & fruit.

Karren Haller said...

New follower today. Your right to do that with the kids, sometimes their palates have to acquire tastes.
I hope you have a great weekend, stop by if you have time. Oh! My Heartsie or
Live Laugh Love To Shop
Karren

Melanie said...

BirdsEye Steam Fresh is definitely my favorite steamable vegetables! They're so yummy and easy to fix. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Anonymous said...

I love BirdsEye Steam Fresh, My favorite is the broccoli, we have it a few times a week. My youngest one loves eating his trees!

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers