Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Saturday, July 28, 2012

Febreze Set & Refresh Review

Do rooms in your house need a new scent? Does your restroom ever have unpleasant odors? Is your pantry kind of musty smelling and needs refreshed? Then Febreze Set & Refresh is for you!

Febreze Set & Refresh can be purchased in a variety of scents. Including Apple Spice & Delight, Thai Dragon Fruit, Hawaiian Aloha. and more!

NO plug-ins or batteries required! That makes it ideal for small spaces and also reasonable on the wallet with no extra electricity costs or batteries bought.

I have Febreze Set & Refresh in Apple Spice & Delight scent.


Febreze Set & Refesh is simple as pie to set up for use! Just open the package and place the scent cartridge into the holder. Then set it in the room that needs refreshing!


The scent is perfect! It's not overpowering like you get in some room fresheners. I have this one placed in a restroom and it's been doing a fantastic job of keeping it unpleasant odor-free. It smells similar to baked apple pie. 

I DO recommend Febreze Set & Refresh to all my readers! Pick one up while you are at the store next. You won't be disappointed.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I got one of these in the mail on Tuesday. I go the "New Zealand" scent. It smelled amazing, but it's Saturday and I can't smell it anymore :( It MIGHT be because I'm used to it, but my MIL said they never last more than a few days.

Erica Ardali said...

There is nothing that makes coming home better than when the house is clean and smelling good!

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers