Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Monday, July 9, 2012

Free Sample of Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash

Free Sebamed Sachet of Liquid Face & Body Wash & $3 In-Store Product Coupon (for use at CVS)

"Like" Sebamed on Facebook, link to their profile: HERE
Next, click on their "Free Sample" page on Facebook: HERE

Sebamed description, quoted from their Facebook Page:
Description
Soap-free product line with same pH as healthy skin - pH 5.5 Does not strip the protective layer of the skin like soap can. 

SebaMed is extremely mild and allergen free for sensitive skin. It works to supports the skin’s natural healing process for problematic skin.

Sebamed's Website: HERE

* After submitting my info, it did not state how long until the sample is received ~ most companies say to allow 4 to 6 weeks; it does state 'while supplies last' - so keep your fingers crossed!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers