Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FREE Kids Movies this Summer!

Are you racking your brain trying to come up with inexpensive or free ideas of things to do with your kids this summer? Check this out:

FREE Kids Movies this Summer at Collins Road Theaters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Kids under 18 are FREE to get in, and adults are just $1 - now THAT is affordable!


What: Free Kids Movies (Adults pay just $1)
Where: Collins Road Theaters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
When: 10 AM Monday through Thursday - arrive early to ensure seating


Kung Fu Panda 2 is the FREE movie this week; Next week is Zookeeper - I HIGHLY recommend Zookeeper, it is an excellent family movie (adults will like it too!)
To view the list of movies, check out their website: HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wehrenberg Theaters is also offering FREE Kids Movies this summer! Note, they only show their free movies two days each week.

What: Free Kids Movies
Where: Wehrenberg Theaters
When: 10 AM Wednesdays & Thursdays - arrive early to ensure seating

Today they are showing Mr. Popper's Penguins (excellent movie!) and next Weds/Thurs is Kung Fu Panda 2.

To view the list of movies, check out their website: HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOTH Theaters offer discounted snack trays, ask for details when you arrive for the show.

2 comments:

╰☆╮Sapphire Ray╰☆╮ said...

Nice to see the kiddos in your town get to see free movies :) bet they love it since it so hot out.
I am coming over from Product Reviews Basics I am following you via GFC
You can follow me back here
http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com
and
http://acountrygirlcanreviews.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

We've been enjoying the free movies at our local library on Friday afternoons this summer. I think the kids enjoy the free popcorn the most! Thanks for stopping by yesterday.

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers