Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Monday, July 9, 2012

Free Sample of Woolite Extra Dark Care Detergent

Free Sample of Woolite Extra Dark Care Detergent (some qualifying questions)

Link: HERE - via Target (BEST to use Internet Explorer)
*Sample delivery takes 8-10 weeks

What is it? (quoted from Woolite's website, link: HERE)

How does it work?

Woolite® Extra Dark Care has a special formula that cleans and helps maintain the original color intensity of your dark clothes. It won't cause fading, shrinking or stretching, so dark colors stay vivid and clothes look like new for longer.








I tried & tried to get this to work with Google Chrome, to no avail! Take my advice, use Internet Explorer, and it should go through (if you qualify) without problems.

Keep your eyes on Frugal Midwest for a review of Woolite Extra Dark Care Detergent - I will post my thoughts after I receive & try it out!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers