Labels


Blog Archive

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Check Out the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art for FREE!

Check Out the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art for FREE!

Do you need something inexpensive/free to do with the kids' this summer? Make sure you include the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art in your summer schedule - it's FREE until September 2, 2012!

A few of their current exhibits:
Looking Forward: New Architecture in Downtown Cedar Rapids
Looking Back: Vintage Post Cards of Downtown Cedar Rapids
A Show of Hands: Ceramics from the Collection

Cedar Rapids Museum of Art (CRMA)
410 Third Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids

CRMA's website: HERE


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers