Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Thursday, July 12, 2012

Check Out the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art for FREE!

Check Out the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art for FREE!

Do you need something inexpensive/free to do with the kids' this summer? Make sure you include the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art in your summer schedule - it's FREE until September 2, 2012!

A few of their current exhibits:
Looking Forward: New Architecture in Downtown Cedar Rapids
Looking Back: Vintage Post Cards of Downtown Cedar Rapids
A Show of Hands: Ceramics from the Collection

Cedar Rapids Museum of Art (CRMA)
410 Third Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids

CRMA's website: HERE


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers