- Free Quart of Clark & Kensington Paint on August 4...
- Why Should You Shop Online?
- Is Money Tight For The Holidays? I Have A Solution...
- Febreze Set & Refresh Review
- Birdseye Steamfresh Review
- Febreze Coupons ~ $10 Worth
- 500 FB Fan Giveaway over at Products & Reviews!
- 10 Pampers Gifts to Grow Points
- Real Style Network Twitter Contest - Enter to win!...
- $1 Off gud from Burt's Bees Coupon
- Reluctant Reader Giveaway at The Life of a Home Mo...
- Madelaine Chocolate Review
- Justin Bieber's 'Believe' Album for Mp3 Downlaod f...
- Pepsi Moments to Save coupon booklet
- Purex Detergent Giveaway is Over - Check your emai...
- Free Cini-Sopapilla Bites @ Taco Johns
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish - $5.99 & Free S...
- Let's Be Honest - It's time to enter to win! (LOW ...
- FREE Kids Haircuts in August!
- Hamburger Helper to the Rescue! (Review)
- Check Out the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art for FREE!...
- FREE Kids Movies this Summer!
- FREE Starbucks Refresher Beverage: Friday Noon to ...
- Purex Let's Be Honest Giveaway - Enter to Win!
- My First Giveaway ~ Upcoming Today!
- Free Sample of Woolite Extra Dark Care Detergent
- Possible FREE Samples of Biore Skincare Products
- Free Sample of Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash
- Enter This Giveaway for Chance to WIN!
- Attention Beauty Bloggers ~ Make Up & Humidity, Wh...
- Subscribe to Frugal Midwest's Blog Post via Email
- The Ultimate Giveaway Ever Hosted @ Tiffany's Revi...
- Free Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lo...
- Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven on July 11
- FREE Tall Brewed Coffee at Starbuck's on July 4, 2...
- Free Chips & Queso w/ Entree Purchase at Chili's J...
- 2011 (25)
- 2010 (155)
Monday, July 30, 2012
12:13 PM | Posted by Patty | | Edit Post
I have been using Swagbucks for over two years! I LOVE it! With very little time and effort, seriously, I can earn Swagbucks that I redeem for Amazon gift cards. I add my Amazon gift cards to my Amazon account and store them in there until I am ready to purchase a gift.
For those of you in doubt, this is not a gimmick, this does not cost you a penny, just a little bit of time. I am being 100% honest with you. This is EASY to do and set up!
Search - Whenever I need to search the internet I use Swagbucks - this allows me to earn quickly. You can set it up so it is your homepage or you can just pull up the website each time.
Daily Polls - are posted every day, you answer one question and earn 1 Swagbuck.
Widget - you can add this to your blog, webpage, or site. It makes searching easy as you can search directly from the widget, as can others that visit your page. Occasionally, you can click on where it says Swag Codes and there may be a secret code just for clicking.
There are many other ways to earn Swagbucks including Trusted Surveys, Coupons, Daily Deals, and more! All are very simple to do and don't require a lot of time.
Redeeming your Swagbucks is easy. There are many things you can redeem for. Actual items like puzzles, stuffed animals, and electronics (mp3 players, etc). Swagstakes entries, kind of like Sweepstakes. Even various gift cards. I choose to get gift cards. My favorite to redeem for is Amazon. Right now, you can redeem for a $5 Amazon Gift Card with just a mere 450 Swagbucks!
How long does it take to earn 450 Swagbucks? Well, that does depend on you. If you are a casual user and only use the search function to earn, I would say it may take you 2 to 4 weeks. If you are a hardcore user and earn Swagbucks various ways, I bet you could earn a 450 Swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon Gift Card in as little as 1 week! That is how long it took me to earn my last gift card that I redeemed for yesterday.
Time to solve your holiday gift giving troubles! Time to start earning! Free to sign up! Join Swagbucks today: HERE
- Midwest, Iowa, United States
- Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!