Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Monday, July 30, 2012

Is Money Tight For The Holidays? I Have A Solution!


Is money tight in your household? Do you have a hard time stretching every dollar to afford the necessities? What's left for gifts and holidays like Christmas? If nothing or very little, I have a solution for you!


I have been using Swagbucks for over two years! I LOVE it! With very little time and effort, seriously, I can earn Swagbucks that I redeem for Amazon gift cards. I add my Amazon gift cards to my Amazon account and store them in there until I am ready to purchase a gift. 

For those of you in doubt, this is not a gimmick, this does not cost you a penny, just a little bit of time. I am being 100% honest with you. This is EASY to do and set up!

Search - Whenever I need to search the internet I use Swagbucks - this allows me to earn quickly. You can set it up so it is your homepage or you can just pull up the website each time. 

Daily Polls - are posted every day, you answer one question and earn 1 Swagbuck.

Widget - you can add this to your blog, webpage, or site. It makes searching easy as you can search directly from the widget, as can others that visit your page. Occasionally, you can click on where it says Swag Codes and there may be a secret code just for clicking.

There are many other ways to earn Swagbucks including Trusted Surveys, Coupons, Daily Deals, and more! All are very simple to do and don't require a lot of time.

Redeeming your Swagbucks is easy. There are many things you can redeem for. Actual items like puzzles, stuffed animals, and electronics (mp3 players, etc). Swagstakes entries, kind of like Sweepstakes. Even various gift cards. I choose to get gift cards. My favorite to redeem for is Amazon. Right now, you can redeem for a $5 Amazon Gift Card with just a mere 450 Swagbucks!

How long does it take to earn 450 Swagbucks? Well, that does depend on you. If you are a casual user and only use the search function to earn, I would say it may take you 2 to 4 weeks. If you are a hardcore user and earn Swagbucks various ways, I bet you could earn a 450 Swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon Gift Card in as little as 1 week! That is how long it took me to earn my last gift card that I redeemed for yesterday. 

Time to solve your holiday gift giving troubles! Time to start earning! Free to sign up! Join Swagbucks today: HERE


1 comments:

Jeny said...

Great post.........Holidays in Cuba

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers