Labels


Blog Archive

Search & Win
Monday, July 9, 2012

Possible FREE Samples of Biore Skincare Products

Possible FREE Samples of Biore Skincare products!


  • "Like" Biore Skincare's Facebook page, link: HERE
  • Click on "New Look" on their Facebook page tabs, link: HERE
  • Scroll down and click on the "Join The Clean Skin Movement"
  • Submit your information and answer questions about your skin & skincare to see if you qualify.


I QUALIFIED! Looks like they will be sending me 3 samples of Biore Skincare's products to try! They do ask that you let them know your opinion on how they worked! (8-10 weeks for delivery)

Like I said, you do have to qualify, so no guarantee you will get them, but you WILL know after you submit your info and answer the questions if you do or not.

Keep your eyes on this blog for my review of the Biore Skincare products they send me to try ~ I can't wait!

2 comments:

This and That Reviews said...

I got them thank you so much I cant wait

Patty said...

Yeah! I am so glad someone else qualified, thank you for letting me know. I'm excited to see what products they send for us to try out!

About Me

My Photo
Patty
Midwest, Iowa, United States
Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
View my complete profile

Follow Frugal Midwest

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers